Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome

I love my job - and I couldn't imagine going in to work each and every day hating what I did.  That's why I give my 100% everyday as a Career Counselor who helps students and alum discover their career goals and create the career path that's right for them.  Because who wants to spend 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week in a job that doesn't fit who they are and what they can give the world?


Then I figured, why stop there?  There are so many people out there that could be happier in their current job or with their career development overall.  Do you need a change of scenery, a change venue, or a change in vocation completely?  Do you know your own unique combination of strengths that are unlike anyone else's or know what makes you the best candidate for your ideal job?  If not, this blog aims to help you learn more about yourself, your ideal career and your life goals.  


So take a minute to focus on your future - discovering who you are today can bring you a happier tomorrow.  


Welcome to the Finding your "In" blog, I hope to help you find your passion just like I have.  



No comments:

Post a Comment